- The Axe risk-free – 30 day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on orders over $40*
Our Commitment to Privacy
Baden Sports is committed to protecting your privacy and strives to educate parents and kids about how to safeguard their privacy when traveling on the Web. In this policy, we disclose how we gather, protect and use personal information collected from this website. Please read the complete policy. If you are a kid, you should speak with your parents before entering information on any website. We also urge parents to establish appropriate restrictions for their children when it comes to the online release of personal information. We value the views of our customers and website visitors. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to share them with us.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can visit this website without revealing personal information about yourself. However, some parts of our website may be accessible to you only if you register with us and, if you choose to register with us, you may be asked to provide Baden Sports with personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number. You also may be requested to provide personal information when you order products from us, contact us, register to receive news, participate in an online survey, or enter a contest or sweepstakes. When you supply information about yourself for a specific purpose, we use the information for that purpose. For example, if you supply us with your mailing address in connection with a purchase, we use this information to process your order. We also may use your personal information for the following general purposes:
- To help us deliver the services and products you have requested;
- To design or offer products or services that we believe will be useful to you;
- To send you information about our company and some of our partners; and
- To manage and upgrade this website.
We periodically offer our customers the opportunity to sign up to receive news about products, new offers and special promotions offered by Baden. As a customer, you may choose not to receive marketing e-mails and you may opt out from receiving these e-mails by not signing up to receive this information. Signing up to receive promotional information is completely voluntary and not required to enjoy our website.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your permission except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect public safety or to protect the employes and property of Baden Sports.
- We may disclose your personal information to companies and vendors that perform marketing or other services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated companies and vendors when necessary to provide a service that you requested.
Baden Sports does not collect information from children under 13 and specifically prohibits children under 13 from entering any parts of the website where personal information may be collected. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has submitted personal information to the website without the knowledge of Baden Sports, please contact Baden Sports at the email address provided below so we may delete the information collected. Baden Sports is committed to complying fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and encourages parents and children to visit the "OnGuard Online" website maintained by the Federal Trade Commission for additional information about protecting the privacy of children online.
Baden Sports collects information about your computer hardware and software, such as your IP address, domain name and access times, using "cookies." We use this information to compile statistics about the use of the website, to maintain the quality of the website and to provide you with service. You can prevent Baden Sports from using cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being used by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your web browser. You also may select "Help" from the toolbar of your browser window, requested information about cookies, and follow the instructions provided by your browser. If you would like additional information about how to disable cookies, you can visit www.cookiecental.com. If you choose to disable cookies, certain features of this website may not function properly or be available to you.
CONTACTING THE WEB SITE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Baden Sports encourages families to make use of the information on this website and hopes that elite players at all levels will choose Axe products. However, if you are under 18, we require that you review and discuss these rules with your parents:
- All of the pictures, logos, activities, and other information on our website are for you to enjoy and maybe even learn something new. You can't sell what you see on our web site use, give it to anyone, or pretend that it belongs to you unless you ask us first and we say it's ok.
- If you take a picture, write a review, design a bat, or send us your ideas, we may want to use them in our website or in our products. By sending us your ideas and thoughts, you and your parents are telling us it's ok to use them in any way we want, anywhere, and for as long as we want. Remember, you have to be at least 13 years old to use our website and, even if you are 13 or older, always check with your parents before sending us anything.
- Customer Information. You agree to provide information which is: (i) accurate and not misleading and (ii) free of damaging content, including, without limitation, viruses, bugs, "Trojan Horses," worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programs that have the purpose or effect of disabling, overburdening, damaging, interfering, altering, intercepting, expropriating or otherwise impacting or affecting the website or computer systems or other users of the website. Should you provide the Company by electronic mail or otherwise with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation to the extend permitted by state and federal law. The company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
- Technical Difficulties. While the Company endeavors to ensure uninterrupted service, there may be times when, for whatever reason, electronic communication to or from the Company, or access or use of this website is delayed, impaired or impossible (collectively, "Technical Difficulties"). Should you experience any Technical Difficulties promptly contact the Company using the contact information provided below. In no event shall the Company be liable to you for any loss of information, blockages or delays affecting data, information, notifications, purchases, deliveries or any other aspect of the website due to Technical Difficulties.
- WAIVER OF WARRANTY. NEITHER THE COMPNY NOR ITS AFFILIATED, RELATED OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OF SUPPLIERS, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CAPABILITY, USEFULNESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE, OR REGARDING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS, WHERE IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Risk of Loss. You assume and accept all liability and/or risk associated with use of the website. In connection therewith, you will protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Company and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers, other customers, contractors, vendors, suppliers and invitees, and those of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, from and against any and all demands, claims, actions, costs, expenses (including, "Claim," collectively, "Claims") brought or asserted against the Company by or on behalf of any person or entity whomsoever, which Claims directly or indirectly relate to your use of the website, by whomsoever incurred, regardless of the extend to which, if at all, a Claim may be attributable, in whole or in part, to the breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal fault of the Company, for acts or omissions occurring or conditions existing at any time. The Company shall not be liable to you for any loss of business, opportunity, revenue or profit; loss of reputation or goodwill; cost of money; or for any punitive, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, by whomsoever incurred and regardless of cause, including whether attributable, in whole or in part, to the breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal fault of the Company in connection with the establishment or operation of the website.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. This website contains content, names, and graphics which are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the sole property of the Company or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. The use of any protected property without the express written consent of the Company is prohibited. No content from this site may be copied, modified, uploaded, or distributed in any form or manner without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized use of content from this site which may violate copyright or trademark laws could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Axe Bat Reviews. Portions of this website provide users with an opportunity to post stories about their experiences with the Axe bat, provide ideas, and write reviews. The Company does not assume or have any responsibility or liability for any postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all postings you provide and all information they contain and that such postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. You hereby authorize the Company to use, and authorize others to use, your postings in whole or in part, on a royalty-free basis, throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, alone, or together or as part of other material of any kind or nature. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company will have the right to use and change the postings in any manner that the Company may determine. Additionally, the Company may refuse to display or delete your postings in its sole discretion. The Company does not allow postings which contain:
- private or personal information which might identify a user
- profanity or obscenities
- personal attacks on other individuals
- slanderous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening and harassing comments; and/or other information that the Company deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for this website.