- DISCOUNT NOT VALID WITH ANY ADDITIONAL COUPONS OR OFFERS
- VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Patented AXE handle
- 2-piece construction
- Elongated barrel profile delivers larger sweet spot
- 2 5/8” diameter
- LP2™ Scandium alloy formula provides increased durability
- Lightweight composite handle for increased swing speed
- Engineered hitting zone for one-sided hitting
- 1 year warranty
- 30-day money back guarantee! If you don't love the Axe, return it within 30 days, no questions asked.
The Axe handle is hailed as a breakthrough by players and coaches from youth leagues to the pros. With an ergonomic design to fit your hands, the Axe handle shape gives you a better grip with less tension and delivers many important benefits through your swing.
LP2™ Scandium Alloy
Axe LP2™ alloy barrels are made from military-grade advanced scandium alloy. They are shaped and machined to maximize performance and reduce weight at every opportunity. This technology makes one-sided hitting possible. LP2™ scandium alloy provides bigger sweet spots, unbeatable durability, and maximum legal performance.
Engineered Hitting Zone
Because the Axe is the only approved bat with an asymmetric grip, our engineers can focus in on a single hitting face. The Engineered Hitting Zone lets us dial in performance and durability like no other bat maker can.
- L131A-28-19: 28 in. 19 oz.
- L131A-29-20: 29 in. 20 oz.
- L131A-30-21: 30 in. 21 oz.
- L131A-31-22: 31 in. 22 oz.
- L131A-32-23: 32 in. 23 oz.